Downloading The Intel® SPMD Program Compiler
The Intel® SPMD Program Compiler (ispc) is available in both source and binary form.
Binaries for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux are available from the ispc downloads page on github. Alternatively, here are direct links to recent builds. (The binaries here aren't rebuilt each time updated source is checked in, but are rebuilt periodically or as needed for important bugfixes.)
- Windows ispc binary and examples (v1.3.0)
- Mac OS X ispc binary and examples (v1.3.0)
- Linux ispc binary and examples (v1.3.0)
To install the compiler, install the platform-appropriate binary executable in your PATH. Then see the ispc user's guide and the examples in the examples/ directory of the distribution.
Alternatively, source can be downloaded. If you're using git, run:
% git clone https://github.com/ispc/ispc.git ispc
You can also check out the source using svn:
% svn checkout http://svn.github.com/ispc/ispc.git
Finally, zip and tar files of the source can be downloaded:
- zip file of the top-of-tree source.
- tar.gz file of the top-of-tree source.
- zip file of the v1.3.0 source, corresponding to the binaries above.
- tar.gz file of the v1.3.0 source, corresponding to the binaries above.